Judy is a first generation American born to Hungarian parents in 1962. As an "apartment girl" growing up in Lefrak City, Queens, and later moving to Flushing, then Connecticut, she never lived in a house, or even visited one, until she started selling them in 1987! Tired of feeling like a tailor without clothes, she bought her first home in 1988 and gained a real passion for helping others acquire and sell real estate as a means of reaching their personal goals.
Currently, she lives in Flushing North with her husband, Gary, and their 16 year old daughter, Jolie. Judy loves reading books on architecture, design, and (of course) marketing and the economy.
Industry Standing and Business
- Awarded the prestigious Entrepreneur of The Year in 1997
- Over 24 years of full time real estate experience and over 2,000 families happily moved
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist); only 3% of all realtors nationally hold this designation
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute); only 9% of all realtors nationally hold this designation
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- CDPE Advanced (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- Interviewed by nationally recognized real estate leader, Howard Brinton, in his star of the month series 2003 and currently recognized as a national expert on real estate, marketing and negotiation
- A full-time career selling North Queens Homes for half her life!